At our shop, we have ASE Certified Technicians who can take on any engine repair job, big or small. It is a common misconception that if you have a major repair, you need to take it to the dealer. However, with our shop, you get the best of both worlds.
Why use our shop?
Our technicians are ASE Certified. They have a continual new education just like a doctor or dentist. The majority of our technicians have worked for a dealership before joining our team. This gives them more experience than most dealership technicians.
We want you to have complete peace of mind by both saving money and receiving our bulletproof warranty.
So for any engine jobs big or small, give us a call. We want you to get to know us and let us give you a quote. You will find from talking with us and reading our many 5-Star reviews we have your best interest at heart and hope you become a client and then a friend for years to come!
If your vehicle is under warranty for a certain part or job, we will be the first to let you know, and send you to the dealer where you can have the work completed under your warranty.
The most common engine repairs are:
- Thermostat Replacement
- Replacing Ignition Coil(s)
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement
- Replacing Evaporative Emissions Purge Control Valve
- Replace Evaporative Emissions Purging Solenoid
- Replacing Spark Plug Wires And Spark Plugs
- Blown Head Gasket Repair
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement
- Intake Manifold Gasket
- Radiator Replacement
Major Engine Work
No vehicle owner wants to hear “You Need Major Engine Work.” But it does happen, and in many cases when the repair has been completed, you have a vehicle that can run another 100,000 miles, which will be less expensive than purchasing a new vehicle.
If you do have any Major Engine Repairs we’ve got you covered. Here are a few of the more common ones:
- Blown Head Gasket Repair
- Camshaft Replacement
- Full Engine Replacement
- Engine Cylinder Replacement
The Silver Lining!
- Sometimes when we get started on a repair we have diagnosed, we find the problem was not as severe as expected and can be repaired for less than what was quoted.
- If you received a quote from a dealer, in most cases, you will find that we are less expensive for the same repair they recommended with the same quality.
- We also provide a warranty so you can be confident we stand behind our work and we have you covered.
If you need any of these repairs, want to book an appointment or get a second opinion give us a call we are happy to help!
“Easy and convenient experience. I dropped my car off at my appointment time, picked up a loaner and then returned at the time they promised my car would be ready. The bill was at the rate quoted, and my car was ready and washed. Luxury Motorworks provides a superior experience to taking my car to a dealership or other repair shop.”Michael R.